FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2017
- 500 toddlers receive a weekly supply of peanut butter in nutrition clinics; other nutritious foods high in iron and protein are given when available (such as sun-dried raisins and canned meat)
- 250+ families receive peanut butter each week in the Family Nutrition Program
- 500+ malnourished, pregnant, and anemic women receive peanut butter, grains and ABC Food each week at clinic. Canned meat and sun-dried raisins are also given when available
- 50+ infants (old enough to eat it) receive peanut butter each week in clinic
- Each month, Lifeline's Children's Home receives 75 jars
- During disasters, thousands of jars are distributed through Lifeline's Disaster Relief Program
- Several hundred jars are given out quarterly to very needy children in our school
- Lifeline shares peanut butter with many other missions in Haiti
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.